Modified from http://jamiecooksitup.net/2011/10/crispy-cheddar-chicken/
3 large chicken breasts
1/2 sleeve Ritz crackers
1/2 t Italian seasoning
1/2 t garlic salt
1/2 C milk
3 C cheddar cheese, grated
1. Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
2. Crush the Ritz crackers
3. Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the Italian seasoning and garlic salt into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the milk then the cheese and finally the cracker crumbs.
5. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan. Top with any remaining cracker crumbs and cheese.
6. Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned on top
I served with mashed potatoes and green peas.
modified from http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-buffalo-chicken-dip-266810?layout=desktop
8 oz block of cream cheese
8-10 oz sour cream
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 rotisserie chicken, pulled off the bone and chopped/shredded
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Combine ingredients in Crock Pot and cook on low until everything is melted together and yummy. Serve with Ritz crackers and tortilla chips
Notes: You can also combine everything in a baking dish and bake it at 350 for about 20 minutes