- 2 cups cold mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 oz block cheddar cheese, cubed (I had shredded on hand, so I used that instead)
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked, crumbled (probably used more like 3/4 lb)
- Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, shredded cheese, and about half of the bacon crumbles.
- Shape mashed potatoes into 12 patties
- Dip them into the eggs, then dredge in the remaining bacon bits.
- Place onto cookie sheet or baking dish. (I lined a cookie sheet with foil and sprayed with PAM spray)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15- 20 min, flipping about halfway through to crisp up both sides.